Job reference: SQGK-JO-2101-17425
- Seeking a full time Dental Assistant
- Rare opportunity to join a well-renowned practice
- Central location in Manawatu, Palmerston North New Zealand
Manawatu Dental Group has been providing high-quality, low anxiety dental care for the people of Manawatu for more than 20 years, and we specialise in conscious sedation dentistry. We pride ourselves on utilising the latest technologies to deliver better and more efficient services to our patients.
We currently have an exciting vacancy for an experienced Clinical Assistant to fill a varied and busy role. The role is full-time permanent (40 hours per week), and is based between our two practices in Palmerston North and Feilding.
Your day-to-day duties will include:
- Clinical assisting - provision of chair-side assistance in general dentistry and conscious sedation procedures
- Sterilisation of instruments, provision of infection control
- Client care - ensuring clients are well-looked after and prepared for dental treatment. Customer service skills are of utmost importance
- Patient management - answering all phone enquiries, greeting and assisting clients, making & confirming appointments
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Previous Dental Assisting experience (preferred)
- Willingness to multi-task and work as part of a large team
- Enthusiasm for dentistry
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Ability to work within a fast-paced environment
- Positive, friendly demeanour
- Excellent presentation
How to apply:
If you want to work in a positive, fast-paced environment where patient care is the number one priority, please Apply to submit your CV and cover letter.
For more information about this practice, please visit: http://www.mdg.net.nz