Job Reference: PDGQ-JO-2105-18081
A career at Bupa Dental Paddington is more than just a job. It's an opportunity to make a real difference in the lives of our customers and community. Our purpose, helping people live longer, healthier, happier lives, is what inspires us. It's a promise to our customers to change lives for the better. Our people are at the heart of this. It's their passion, ideas and commitment that will shape a brighter future for both Bupa Dental Paddington and our customers.
We are looking for an experienced Dental Assistant to join the team on a full time basis.
This role will require a minimum of 2 years' dental assisting experience at a local practice as it will involve some clinical coordinating.
The roster will be Monday to Friday so you will have the weekends off.
The heart of the role:
- General chairside assistance
- Provide sterilisation and infection control solutions, maintain stock control
- Prepare patients & facilities for dental treatment
- General Hygiene assistance where required
- Collaborate closely with the clinical team; assist in all aspects of general dentistry
What you'll bring:
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience as a Dental Assistant required
- Certificate 3 in Dental Assisting will be highly regarded
- Exceptional communication, interpersonal & customer service skills
- A proven track record of punctuality and reliability
- Ability to build rapport with patients, in a cheerful, light-hearted manner
- A great attitude towards teamwork
- Available to work full time
Benefits of joining Bupa Dental Paddington (and Bupa Dental Corporation):
Work with us in a practice support role, and you can look forward to being surrounded by great colleagues as you play your own part in embedding our people-friendly, patient-centric ethos. We'll also give you access to;
- Paid parental leave
- Standard leave entitlements (20 annual leave, sick leave, bereavement leave, carers leave)
- Reward and recognition programs
- Well designed and fitted out practices with the latest equipment/technology for great patient care and experience
- Networking opportunities across the business and with peers
- Salary sacrifice policy
- Access to benefits such as, HI discount, optical discount, pet and travel insurance discounts, etc
- Set remuneration bands with regular performance discussions and remuneration reviews
- No weekend work involved for this position