Job Reference: PDGQ-JO-2010-16789
- Part time opportunity available to start towards the end of 2020
- Must be available to work on Saturdays plus a few other days on offer during the week
- Friendly, supportive team in a fully accredited practice at a beautiful location
Bupa Dental Paddington is a patient focused dental practice; dedicated to creating a caring and communicative environment for our patients and offering the highest standards of dental care. An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced dental assistant to be part of this vibrant practice on a part time basis. The role will require candidates to have prior dental assisting experience at an Australian dental practice and proficient with their communication and dental knowledge.
Candidates must have Saturday availability as the dentist will be working on Saturdays as well as some week days potentially.
We are committed to delivering high quality dental care in a friendly environment. Join a positive and dynamic team with ongoing development and training opportunities.
The heart of the role:
- General chair-side assisting
- Maintain and implement procedures relating to the clinic, including infection control
- Entering & maintaining a client database
- Collaborate closely with the clinical team
What you'll bring:
- Minimum 1 years’ experience as a Dental Assistant at a local dental practice is essential
- Professional, highly developed communication and interpersonal skills
- Switched on positive attitude with an outgoing, adaptable personality
- Systems proficiency in Dental 4 Windows and/or Dentrix Ascend highly regarded
- A team player who thrives in a busy work environment
How to apply:
If you enjoy working in a positive, fast-paced environment where patient care is the number one priority, click Apply Now to submit your resume. Please attach a cover letter to demonstrate your suitability for this role and note that only shortlisted candidates are contacted for an interview.