- Wonderful opportunity for a Dental Assistant with on the job training provided
- Join our highly regarded practice & establish your career
- Ideally located in the heart of Nuriootpa (Barossa Valley)
Barossa Dental is a dependable and family-friendly practice, offering general, cosmetic and preventative dental treatments and solutions.
At Barossa, we are committed to your oral and overall health and well-being by making high quality and great value dental care accessible to all our patients.
We are currently seeking a Junior Dental Assistant to join our team, willing to be trained up on the job.
This will suit a recent school leaver ideally looking to establish or kick start their career in the dental industry as a chairside assistant to the dentist.
The role will require commitment to full time hours from Monday to Saturday and demonstrated interest in dental assisting.
Heart of the role:
- General chairside assistance
- Provide support for patient care goals and educate patients in dental health issues
- Prepare patients and facilities for dental treatment
- Clean and prepare treatment room in accordance with infection control and practice protocols
- Maintain an appropriate level of supplies in treatment and sterilisation room
- Provide administration support to the front office as required
- Full time role hours, some Saturday's
What you'll bring:
- Recent school leaver looking for a career in dental
- A willingness to learn No experience needed but a keen interest in dental
- Exceptional communication, interpersonal & customer service skills
- A proven track record of punctuality and reliability
- Ability to build rapport with patients, in a cheerful, light-hearted manner
- A great attitude towards teamwork
How to apply:
If you want to work in a positive, fast-paced environment where patient care is the number one priority, click Apply Now to submit your resume and cover letter.