Job Reference: DGGN-JO-2011-17243
- Fantastic Part time opportunity for an experienced Dental Assistant
- Join our friendly team in a fast-paced state of the art practice
- Located in Northbridge, close to public transport and all amenities
Sailors Bay Dentistry utilise the latest in dental technology and techniques ensuring that our patient base receive modern and informed treatment options.
Our principals share a vast wealth of experience and knowledge; contributing to our world class approach to dentistry – as well as a commitment to passing this knowledge onto our staff.
We are currently looking for an Experienced Dental Assistant with a minimum of 3 years Chairside Assisting experience who will collaborate closely with our clinical team and perform all aspects of general dental assisting and patient management.
About the role:
- High level general, cosmetic & surgical chair side assisting
- Liaison between the Practice Manager and the Clinical Team
- Nurturing patient relationships & communicating treatments in an informative manner
- Instrument sterilisation and infection control solutions
- Coordination of laboratory work
- Providing strong leadership and direction to Dentists and Practice Staff
- Working every Thursday 7:45 – 5pm and Friday 7:45 – 4pm
- Minimum 3 years Dental Chairside Assisting experience
- Certificate III or IV in Dental Assisting highly regarded
- Advanced capabilities and knowledge of OASIS Dental software
- Ability to prioritise, multi task and work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication skills and patient care
- A forward thinking & vibrant personality that will motivate those around you
When you join the team, you’re also part of Bupa Dental Corporation, which means:
- Excellent career progression opportunities
- Learning and development opportunities that are tailored to you
- Be part of Bupa, a health and care partner devoted to helping patients lead happier, healthier lives
How to apply:
If you want to work in a positive, fast-paced environment where patient care is the number one priority, click Apply Now to submit your resume.
For more information about this practice, please visit: http://www.sailorsbaydentistry.com.au