Job Reference: JO-2002-15712
- Fantastic opportunity in a busy Sydney practice
- Full time opportunity
- Conveniently located in the heart of Newtown; close to public transport.
Newtown Dental Care has been providing high-quality dental treatment to the community since 1971. Our practice prides itself on providing the best possible treatment plan for our patients. We are now seeking a dental assistant to join our team on a full time basis. collaborating closely with our team, the successful candidate will be filling a well-rounded & varied role; performing all aspects of general dental assisting, plus reception work. You will also be to sterilising instruments, & general hygiene of the practice.
The heart of the role
- General surgical chair side assisting
- Reception work; assist with patient accounts and patient & appointment book management
- Developing and maintaining relationships with patients and clients
- Provide instrument sterilisation and infection control solutions
- Prepare patients & facilities for dental treatment
What you'll bring
- Previous experience in a Dental Assistant role
- A Certificate III or Certificate IV in Dental Assisting will be highly regarded
- A dedicated team player with strong customer focus
- Excellent professional presentation, highly developed communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to be punctual and reliable
How to apply:
If you want to work in a positive, fast-paced environment where patient care is the number one priority, click Apply Now to submit your CV and cover letter.
For more information about this practice, please visit: http://www.newtowndentalcare.com.au/