Job refence: RSGS-JO-2101-17450
- Fantastic opportunity for an experienced Dental Assistant
- Offering a supportive working environment in a state of the art practice
- Located in Morphett Vale SA easily accessible via public transport
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced and highly motivated Dental Assistant to join our team on a full-time basis.
This position requires a commitment to work full time hours, including 1 evening and some Saturday's, which is rostered in advance.
Previous experience in the industry is essential, along with excellent communication skills, team work, attention to detail & the ability to multitask in a fast-pace environment are all essential to succeeding in this role.
Bupa Dental - Morphett Vale is an exciting large and expanding dental practice with eleven chairs located in the heart of Morphett Vale.
Our practice provides a wide range of treatments, from preventative to high end cosmetic dental treatments, and solutions to oral health concerns. Our aim is to provide each patient with a comfortable and relaxing experience.
We utilise the latest in dental technology, including the latest CEREC ceramic dentistry, digital radiography (x-rays & OPG), intra-oral cameras, and Philips Zoom in-chair whitening; meaning we only offer the best treatment options for our patients.
When you join the Team, you’re also part of Bupa Dental Corporation, which means:
- Excellent career progression opportunities
- Learning and development opportunities that are tailored to you
- Be part of Bupa: A health and care partner devoted to helping patients lead happier, healthier lives
At Bupa Dental we are committed to delivering high quality dental care in a friendly environment.
Heart of the role:
- Chairside assisting in all aspects of general dentistry
- Collaborate closely with the team
- Provide sterilisation and infection control solutions
- Prepare patients & facilities for dental treatment
- Maintain stock control
- Front desk reception duties when required
- Assist with building patient relations
What you'll bring:
- Previous experience in a fast-paced busy dental practice
- Certificate III in Dental Assisting
- Excellent professional bearing highly developed communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to build rapport with patients in a cheerful light-hearted manner
- Availability to start immediately will be advantageous
- The devotion to work as part of a large team
- Flexible to work one late night per week & some Saturdays
- Valid Working with Children’s Check required
How to apply:
If you want to work in a positive fast-paced environment where patient care is the number one priority click Apply Now to submit your CV.
- It is essential to hold a current DCSI working with children clearance before commencing this role.