A career at Bupa Dental Moorabbin is more than just a job. It’s an opportunity to make a real difference in the lives of our customers and community. Our purpose, helping people live longer, healthier, happier lives, is what inspires us. It’s a promise to our customers to change lives for the better. Our people are at the heart of this. It’s their passion, ideas and commitment that will shape a brighter future for both Bupa and our customers.
We are a progressive general dental practice located in the heart of Moorabbin, we currently have an exciting permanent career opportunity available for an energetic, vibrant and enthusiastic team player to join our team as a Dental Assistant supported by a proactive Practice Manager.
This role is best suited for an individual with exceptional communication and interpersonal skills with a passion to learn and grow.
Applicants must be able to work Saturdays and our practice is willing to pay well above award rate plus bonuses to the right person.
About the role:
- Chair side Dental Assisting in all aspects of general dentistry
- Clean & prepare treatment room in accordance with infection control and practice protocol
- Prepare and deliver materials at dentist’s direction
- Greet and welcome patients
- Provide exceptional customer service, anticipating patient’s needs and care requirements
- Reporting as necessary on practice activities to the practice manager
- Previous experience working within a Dental practice will be highly regarded
- Certificate III in Dental Assisting and a working knowledge of D4W will be highly regarded
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to be punctual, reliable and well presented
- Able to work in a team environment
- A caring and friendly personality that will motivate those around you
- Highly competitive hourly rate, partnered with ongoing training & development opportunities
- Willing and able to work 4.5 days per week including Saturday mornings from 8:30 to 1:30 (with one day off provided each week)
Benefits of joining Bupa Dental Moorabbin:
- Paid parental leave
- Standard leave entitlements (20 annual leave, sick leave, bereavement leave, carers leave)
- Reward and recognition programs
- Well designed and fitted out practices with the latest equipment/technology for great patient care and experience
- Networking opportunities across the business and with peers
- Salary sacrifice policy
- Access to benefits such as; HI discount, optical discount, pet and travel insurance discounts, etc
- Set remuneration bands with regular performance discussions and remuneration reviews
How to apply:
Our people are at the heart of everything we do, because we care. We have created environments where people can look forward to coming to work, feel empowered and benefit from working collaboratively with brilliant & talented experts.
If you want to work in a positive, fast-paced environment where patient care is the number one priority, please apply to submit your resume and cover letter.
Alternatively, to discuss this role or other opportunities within the Bupa Dental Corporation Network please email Annyas.Badran@bupa.com.au or contact directly on 0407 108 482.