Job reference: PLGS-JO-2002-15749
- Full Time vacancy available for an experienced Dental Assistant
- Join our vibrant and lively team on a permanent basis
- Convenient location in Westfield Tea Tree Plaza close to amenities
We are currently looking for an experienced Dental Assistant to join us on a permanent Full Time basis.
To be considered for this position you will need to have experience working as a Dental Assistant ideally at a local Australian practice with excellent communication and teamworking skills.
This role will require you to be available FULL TIME with flexibility to work Saturdays on an occasional basis and/or Thursday evenings.
The heart of the role:
- Collaborate closely with dentists and assist chairside in all aspects of general dentistry
- Conduct sterilisation and infection control processes
- Prepare patients and facilities for dental treatment
- Maintain stock control
- Assist with building patient relations
What you'll bring:
- Minimum 1 year experience in Dental Assisting at a local Australian practice
- Certificate 3 in Dental Assisting highly regarded
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to be punctual and reliable
- Able to prioritise and multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Must be available to work Full Time including Saturdays and/or Thursday evenings
- Valid Working with Childrens Check (PLEASE NOTE you are not permitted to start work without this)
How to apply:
To apply please submit your CV and cover letter specifying which position and location you wish to apply for.
For more information about this practice, please visit: http://www.bupadental.com.au