Job Reference: LJGQ-JO-2102-17641
- Exciting Permanent opportunity for a Dental Assistant
- Work 4 days per week, no weekend work
- Located in Minyama on the Sunshine Coast
Bupa Dental Kawana is committed to making our patient visits as pleasant and comfortable as possible. In order to ensure our clients are as relaxed as possible, our team employs a unique blend of fun and professionalism so that our patients enjoy their visit. We provide our patients with exceptional treatment utilising modern dental materials and techniques, coupled with a superior level of professionalism, service and care across general dentistry, restorative, cosmetic dentistry, Cerec on site.
We are seeking a dental assistant who thrives working in a bigger and busy practice and ideally possess a minimum of 1 to 2 years dental experience and above all pride yourself as a strong team player.
This role is a permanent part time opportunity working 4 day per week between Monday to Friday.
No weekend work needed.
What you’ll enjoy:
- Competitive rates for suitably qualified/experienced candidates
- Tailored corporate uniform
- Paid parental leave
- Standard leave entitlements (annual leave, sick leave, bereavement leave, carers leave)
- Reward and recognition programs
- Newly designed and fitted out practices with the latest equipment/technology for great patient care and experience
- Networking opportunities across the business and with peers
- Access to benefits such as; HI discount, optical discount, pet and travel insurance discounts, etc
- Set remuneration bands with regular performance discussions and remuneration reviews
The heart of the role:
- General chairside assistance
- Provide sterilisation and infection control solutions, maintain stock control
- Prepare patients & facilities for dental treatment
- General administration including processing payments using EFTPOS & HiCaps
- Patient care from entry to the surgery, recall management
What you'll bring:
- Prior experience in dental assisting preferred
- Certificate III in Dental Assisting highly regarded
- Experience across dental assisting and dental reception
- Exceptional communication, interpersonal & customer service skills
- A proven track record of punctuality and reliability
- Ability to build rapport with patients, in a cheerful, light-hearted manner
- A great attitude towards teamwork
- A willingness to learn & develop
Bupa believes in hiring the best talent in the market. We are known for our vibrant, high performing and incredibly rewarding workplace, and we take pride in creating exceptional and meaningful work experiences, encouraging innovation and being involved with our communities.
How to apply:
If you want to work in a positive, fast-paced environment where patient care is the number one priority, please click Apply now to submit your resume.
For more information about this practice please visit: https://www.bupadental.com.au/dentist/bupa-dental-Kawana.html