Job Reference: LJGQ-JO-2007-16227
- Exciting Permanent opportunity for an experienced Dental Assistant
- Full Time position working 4 days per week
- Located in Minyama on the Sunshine Coast
Bupa Dental Kawana is committed to making our patient visits as pleasant and comfortable as possible. In order to ensure our clients are as relaxed as possible, our team employs a unique blend of fun and professionalism so that our patients enjoy their visit. We provide our patients with exceptional treatment utilising modern dental materials and techniques, coupled with a superior level of professionalism, service and care across general dentistry, restorative, cosmetic dentistry, Cerec on site.
We are seeking an experienced dental assistant who thrives working in a bigger and busy practice and ideally possess a minimum of 1 to 2 years dental experience and above all pride yourself as a strong team player.
This role is a permanent full time opportunity working 38 hours per week between Monday to Friday.
The heart of the role:
- General chairside assistance
- Provide sterilisation and infection control solutions, maintain stock control
- Prepare patients & facilities for dental treatment
- General administration including processing payments using EFTPOS & HiCaps
- Patient care from entry to the surgery, recall management
What you'll bring:
- Minimum of 2 years’ dental assisting experience
- Certificate III in Dental Assisting highly regarded
- Experience across dental assisting and dental reception
- Exceptional communication, interpersonal & customer service skills
- A proven track record of punctuality and reliability
- Ability to build rapport with patients, in a cheerful, light-hearted manner
- A great attitude towards teamwork
- A willingness to learn & develop
Bupa believes in hiring the best talent in the market. We are known for our vibrant, high performing and incredibly rewarding workplace, and we take pride in creating exceptional and meaningful work experiences, encouraging innovation and being involved with our communities.
How to apply:
If you want to work in a positive, fast-paced environment where patient care is the number one priority, please click Apply now to submit your resume.
For more information about this practice please visit: https://www.bupadental.com.au/dentist/bupa-dental-Kawana.html