Job Reference: QDGQ-JO-2010-16698
- Casual opportunity in a fast pace state of the art practice
- Looking for a Dental Assistant to start on a casual basis with view to go permanent
- Must be flexible to work between Monday to Friday
At Mary River Dental, we pride ourselves on professionalism and our ability to deliver high quality general cosmetic and advanced dental care services.
We are seeking an experienced Dental Assistant to join us initially on a casual basis and with a view to transition to a permanent part time role in the near future.
The heart of the role:
- Collaborate closely with the clinical team; assist in all aspects of dental assisting and more
- Assist with instrument sterilisation and infection control solutions
- Prepare patients & facilities for dental treatment
- Maintain stock control
- Assist with building patient relations
- Assist with front office administration tasks as required
What you'll bring:
- 1 year experience in the dental field is required for this role however
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Great organisation and time management skills as well as an ability to multi-task
- Strong focus on customer care
- Intermediate computer skills and capacity to upskill
- Knowledge of D4W dental software desirable
How to apply:
If you want to work in a positive fast-paced environment where patient care is the number one priority click Apply Now to submit your resume and cover letter.