Job Reference: JO-2104-17879
- Excellent career opportunity for an experienced Dental Assistant to gain further skills and experience
- Full-time role Monday – Friday
- Training provided for the right candidate!
Here at Corinna Dental Group we provide continuing, quality dental care for our patients in an environment that is welcoming and empathic. Our professional and friendly team strive to provide a service which consistently meets the aesthetic and functional needs of our patients across all aspects of dental care.
We are seeking a highly motivated and experienced Dental Assistant to join our outstanding team in a full time capacity.
This is an opportunity to further develop your dental knowledge and skills in a modern, highly motivated and friendly team environment.
The heart of the role:
- Chairside assisting
- Sterilisation and Infection control
- Preparation for Dental treatment
- Stock control
- Coordination Laboratory work
- Patient relations
- General ad hoc administration duties also included in the role
What you'll bring:
- Minimum 2 years’ experience chairside assisting
- An ability to multi-task and work well within a team
- A caring and friendly personality that will bring joy to those around you
- Excellent communications and presentation skills
- Certificate III in Dental Assisting is highly desirable but not necessary
About Bupa Dental Corporation:
Enjoy the independence of a private practice with the backing of a larger business. With over half a million patients placing their trust in us every year, we’re now the largest oral health provider in Australia and New Zealand. Being part of a 230+ practice network brings many future opportunities. We continuously research and integrate world best technology and techniques. That’s why, we’re leading the way in digital dentistry.
How to apply:
If you want to work in a positive, fast-paced environment where patient care is the number one priority, click Apply Now to submit your CV and cover letter.