Job Reference: JO-2002-15814
- Exciting casual opportunity in a fast pace state of the art practice
- Be part of a professional and caring practice
- Flexible to travel to different practice locations when required
Fresh Dental Care - Macksville takes utmost pride in their community and patient care; we are known in the community for providing quality dental treatment. An exciting opportunity is available for an experienced or entry level dental assistant to join our practice in Macksville and Urunga practices.
The Heart of the role:
- General chair-side assisting across general dentistry procedures
- Sterilisation of dental instruments
- Coordination of laboratory work
- Maintain and implement procedures relating to the clinic, including infection control and WH&S
- Collaborate closely with the clinical team, reporting to the Clinical Facilitator and Practice Manager
- Assist in stock handling
- Assist with administration tasks as required and general cleaning duties
What you’ll bring:
- Professional, highly developed communication and interpersonal skills
- Switched on positive attitude with an upbeat fun and adaptable personality
- Ability to maintain a great attitude in a high-pressure work environment
About Bupa Dental Corporation:
Enjoy the independence of a private practice with the backing of a larger business. With over half a million patients placing their trust in us every year, we’re now the largest oral health provider in Australia and New Zealand. Being part of a 230+ practice network brings many future opportunities. We continuously research and integrate world best technology and techniques. That’s why, we’re leading the way in digital dentistry.
How to apply:
If you want to work in a positive, fast-paced environment where patient care is the number one priority, click Apply Now to submit your resume and cover letter.