Bupa dental in Westfield Liverpool currently has an exciting opportunity for an experienced dental assistant to join our team. Operating as a 6 chair practice, we are a busy practice looking for a switched on team player to join us and grow your career here at Bupa Dental.
The Heart of the Role:
- General chairside assistance across general dentistry
- Provide sterilisation and infection control solutions, maintain stock control
- Patient care from entry to the surgery, recall management
- Collaborate closely with the clinical team; assist in all aspects of general dentistry
- Assist with administration tasks as required
What you'll bring:
- Minimum 2 years Dental Assistant experience
- Certificate III in Dental Assisting is advantagoeus
- Experience of dental assisting in Implant procedures highly regarded
- Exceptional communication, interpersonal & customer service skills
- A proven track record of punctuality and reliability
- Ability to build rapport with patients, in a cheerful, light-hearted manner
- A great attitude towards teamwork and ability to work in a fast paced environment
- The successful candidate must be available to work every second Saturdays and some late nights on a Thursday.
How to apply:
If you want to work in a positive, fast-paced environment where patient care is the number one priority, click Apply Now to submit your resume and cover letter.