Job Reference: GTGQ-JO-2010-16793
- Full time roles available as a Dental Assistant with some reception duties
- Must be available to work some Saturdays
- Friendly, supportive team in a fully accredited practice at a beautiful location
Bupa Dental Capri is a patient focused dental practice; dedicated to creating a caring and communicative environment for our patients and offering the highest standards of dental care.
Our practice is expanding and we are looking for experienced, enthusiastic and reliable support staff to join the team. We currently have roles available for full time Dental Assistants. Applicants must have at least 2 years relevant Dental Experience and be confident delivering chairside assisting for Dentists.
For suitably experienced applicants there may be some reception duties involved as well.
The heart of the role:
- General chairside assistance
- Provide sterilisation and infection control solutions, maintain stock control
- Prepare patients & facilities for dental treatment
- Process contaminated instruments and equipment in accordance with practice protocols
- Patient care from entry to the surgery
- Maintain and monitor an appropriate level of supplies in treatment room and order as required
What you'll bring:
- A Certificate III in Dental Assistant advantageous however not a necessity
- Minimum 2 years' experience as a Dental Assistant at a local dental practice
- Prior reception experience in a busy dental practice highly regarded
- Professional, highly developed communication and interpersonal skills
- Switched on positive attitude with an outgoing, adaptable personality
- A team player who thrives in a busy work environment
- Available to pick up Saturday shifts
How to apply:
If you enjoy working in a positive, fast-paced environment where patient care is the number one priority, click Apply Now to submit your resume.
For more information about this practice, please visit https://www.bupadental.com.au