Job Reference: QPGN-JO-2102-17541
- Exciting career opportunity for an experienced Dental Assistant
- Join our friendly growing team on a full time basis
- Be a part of our state of the art clinic on the north shore
Bupa Dental Hunters Hill is currently offering a fantastic, full time employment opportunity to an experienced Dental Assistant, who wishes to grow within our friendly team.
Our practice provides a wide range of treatments, from preventative to high end cosmetic dental treatments and oral solutions. Our aim is to provide each patient with a comfortable and relaxing experience.
When you join the team, you’re also part of Bupa Dental Corporation, which means:
- Excellent career progression opportunities
- Learning and development opportunities that are tailored to you
- Be part of Bupa, a health and care partner devoted to helping patients lead happier, healthier lives
Bupa Dental Corporation is the leading fastest growing dental services organisation in Australia and New Zealand with 230+ practices.
With a unique culture built on strong core values, we take great pride in producing quality work and recognising our employees strengths.
We put you first so you can follow your professional passion and do the same for our customers
Heart of the role:
- General chairside assistance
- Provide sterilisation and infection control solutions maintain stock control
- Prepare patients & facilities for dental treatment
- Coordination of laboratory work
- Patient care from entry to the surgery to recall management
- Collaborate closely with the clinical team; assist in all aspects of general dentistry
- Assist with administration & reception tasks as required
What you'll bring:
- Minimum 12 months experience in providing general chairside assistance
- Certificate III in Dental Assisting would be advantageous
- Exceptional professional with strong communication and interpersonal skills
- A proven track record of punctuality and reliability
- Ability to build rapport with patients, in a cheerful, light-hearted manner
How to apply:
If you want to work in a positive fast-paced environment where patient care is the number one priority, click Apply Now to submit your CV.