Job Reference: HEGN-JO-2102-17674
- Exciting Dental Assisting opportunity in a fast pace state of the art practice
- Working Monday, Tuesday, Friday & Saturdays
- Convenient location next to Hornsby train station and easy access to amenities
Bupa Dental Hornsby is located in the heart of Hornsby Westfield. We provide our patients with a wide range of dental services, from preventative treatments to more involved treatments like dental implants.
We are seeking for an experienced & motivated dental assistant to be part of our dynamic team on a part time basis.
To be a considered for this position, you will possess a minimum of 1 to 2 years dental assisting experience, and above all pride yourself as a strong team player who is flexible and enjoys having a variety in your day to day responsibilities.
Heart of the role
- General chairside assistance experience across general dentistry
- Provide sterilisation and infection control solutions, maintain stock control
- Prepare patients & facilities for dental treatment
- Process contaminated instruments and equipment in accordance with practice protocols
- Patient care from entry to the surgery, recall management
- Maintain and monitor an appropriate level of supplies in treatment room and order as required
What You'll bring
- Minimum 1-2 years’ local experience in dental assisting
- Certificate III in Dental Assisting is preferred but not essential
- Exceptional communication, interpersonal & customer service skills
- A proven track record of punctuality and reliability
- Ability to build rapport with patients, in a cheerful, light-hearted manner
- A great attitude towards teamwork
- A willingness to learn & develop
When you join the team, you’re also part of Bupa Dental Corporation, which means:
- Excellent career progression opportunities
- Learning and development opportunities that are tailored to you
- Be part of Bupa, a health and care partner devoted to helping patients lead happier, healthier lives
How to apply
If you want to work in a positive, fast-paced environment where patient care is the number one priority, click Apply Now to submit your resume.
For more information about this practice, please visit: http://www.bupadental.com.au