Job Reference: JO-1912-15547
- Full time opportunity with an immediate start
- Experienced Dental Assistant required
- Located in Helensvale on the Gold Coast
We put you first, so you can follow your professional passion and do the same for our customers.
Bupa Dental Helensvale is a general dental practice and we provide our patients with a wide range of dental services. We are recruiting for a patient-orientated experienced friendly Dental Assistant to join our practice.
You will be able to commit to working Saturdays and flexible to work evening shifts when required. We are seeking an experienced dental assistant with at least 3 years' experience to be part of our busy team. Excellent interpersonal and communication skills are a must, as is a commitment to providing excellent dental care.
The Heart of the Role
- General chairside assistance experience
- Provide sterilisation and infection control solutions, maintain stock control
- Prepare patients & facilities for dental treatment
- Process contaminated instruments and equipment in accordance with practice protocols
- Patient management; greeting and welcoming patients, answering all phone enquiries, making & confirming appointments; checking, processing & managing customer accounts,
- Patient care from entry to the surgery, recall management
- Maintain and monitor an appropriate level of supplies in treatment room and order as required
What you’ll bring
- Minimum 1-2 years’ dental assisting experience
- Certificate III in Dental Assisting is preferred but not essential
- Exceptional communication, interpersonal & customer service skills
- A proven track record of punctuality and reliability
- Ability to build rapport with patients, in a cheerful, light-hearted manner
- A great attitude towards teamwork
- A willingness to learn & develop
About Bupa Dental:
Enjoy the independence of a private practice with the backing of a larger business. With over half a million patients placing their trust in us every year, we’re now the largest oral health provider in Australia and New Zealand. Being part of a 230+ practice network brings many future opportunities. We continuously research and integrate world best technology and techniques. That’s why, we’re leading the way in digital dentistry.
If you want to work in a positive, fast-paced environment where patient care is the number one priority, click Apply Now to submit your resume and cover letter.