Job Reference: DPGV-JO-2002-15797
- Part time Dental Assistant position
- Exciting opportunities to be part of an established fast pace practice
- Located in Hawthorn
Bliss Dentistry is an established dental practice and we are seeking an experienced dental assistant for a small family oriented practice located in Hawthorn East.
Our dental assistants work closely as a team and are trained to work across all areas from sterilisation, dental assisting to dental reception. We currently have a part time position available for an experienced dental assistant to join our practice. This would be ideal opportunities for an enthusiastic person looking to grow their career in the dental industry.
Heart of the role:
- General chairside assistance
- Provide sterilisation and infection control solutions
- Answering all phone enquiries, making & confirming appointments
- Patient care from entry to the surgery, recall management
- General administration including processing payments using EFTPOS & HiCaps
- Reporting as necessary on practice activities
What you'll bring:
- Minimum 1 year experience as a dental assistant is desired
- Certificate III in Dental Assisting advantageous but not essential
- Exceptional communication, interpersonal & customer service skills
- Previous reception experience ideal but not necessary
- A great attitude towards teamwork
- A willingness to learn & develop
- Immediate start preferred
How to apply:
If you want to work in a positive, fast-paced environment where patient care is the number one priority, click Apply Now to submit your CV and cover letter.