Job Reference: JO-2002-15805
- Fantastic casual opportunity for an experienced Dental Assistant
- Working 1 -2 days a week, must be flexible to cover sick leave and annual leave
- Located in Goondiwindi, QLD
At Dental on Bowen, we are looking for an enthusiastic applicant to join our working team as a full time Dental Assistant. If you have a positive, friendly attitude and want to join our evolving, busy workplace please apply!
The heart of the role:
- Chair-side dental assisting, including surgical procedures
- Instrument sterilisation and infection control
- Prepare patients & facilities for dental treatment
- Coordination of laboratory work
- Maintain and implement procedures relating to the clinic
- Supporting and coordinating the front office
- Assist with administration tasks
What you'll bring:
- Experience in dental assisting ideal but not essential
- Certificate III in Dental Assisting will be highly regarded
- Able to complete study required for Certificate III in Dental Assisting
- Exceptional communication, interpersonal & customer service skills
- A proven track record of punctuality and reliability
- Ability to build rapport with patients, in a cheerful, light-hearted manner
- A great attitude towards teamwork
Above all, we are looking for a bubbly, cheerful individual. The successful candidate will possess a caring and professional nature and be able to start immediately.
About Bupa Dental Corporation:
Enjoy the independence of a private practice with the backing of a larger business. With over half a million patients placing their trust in us every year, we’re now the largest oral health provider in Australia and New Zealand. Being part of a 230+ practice network brings many future opportunities. We continuously research and integrate world best technology and techniques. That’s why, we’re leading the way in digital dentistry.
How to apply:
If you want to work in a positive, fast-paced environment where patient care is the number one priority, click Apply Now to submit your resume and cover letter.