Job reference: GDGS-JO-2106-18132
- Fantastic career opportunity for an experienced Dental Assistant
- Join our state-of-the-art Practice working 4 days per week, no weekend work
- Convenient location near Goodwood Station & On-site parking available
A career at Bupa Dental Goodwood is more than just a job. It's an opportunity to make a real difference in the lives of our customers and community. Our purpose, helping people live longer, healthier, happier lives, is what inspires us. It's a promise to our customers to change lives for the better. Our people are at the heart of this. It's their passion, ideas and commitment that will shape a brighter future for both Bupa Dental Goodwood and our customers.
Our practice offers a wide range of dental services tailored to our patient's individual needs, promoting lifelong oral health and providing a great looking smile.
We utilize the latest in dental technology including the latest CEREC machine, digital radiography (bite-wing x-rays and OPG), intra-oral cameras, meaning we only offer the best treatment options for our patients.
We are currently offering a fantastic employment opportunity for an experienced Dental Assistant who wishes to grow within our Dynamic & friendly team. Working 4 days per week, no weekend work!
Here at Bupa Dental we are committed to delivering high quality dental care in a friendly environment.
Heart of the role:
- Develop and maintain positive relationships by providing excellent customer service to our patients
- Prepare patients & facilities for dental treatment
- Provide quality chair side assistance to our Dentists
- Provide instrument sterilisation and infection control solutions
- Coordination of laboratory work including pouring models
- Maintain and implement procedures relating to the clinic
What you'll bring:
- Previous experience in a fast-paced busy dental practice
- Certificate III in Dental Assisting; Certificate IV will be highly regarded
- Excellent professional bearing highly developed communication and interpersonal skills
- Valid Working with Children’s Check required
- Availability to start immediately will be advantageous
- A great attitude towards teamwork
Benefits of joining Bupa Dental Goodwood (and Bupa Dental Corporation):
Work with us in a practice support role, and you can look forward to being surrounded by great colleagues as you play your own part in embedding our people-friendly, patient-centric ethos. We'll also give you access to;
- Paid parental leave
- Standard leave entitlements (annual leave, sick leave, bereavement leave, carers leave)
- Reward and recognition programs
- Well designed and fitted out practices with the latest equipment/technology for great patient care and experience
- Networking opportunities across the business and with peers
- Salary sacrifice policy
- Access to benefits such as, HI discount, optical discount, pet and travel insurance discounts, etc
- Set remuneration bands with regular performance discussions and remuneration reviews
How to apply:
Our people are at the heart of everything we do, because we care. We have created environments where people can look forward to coming to work, feel empowered and benefit from working collaboratively with brilliant & talented experts.
If this is the role you've been looking for then click the Apply now button to submit your resume and cover letter.
Alternatively, to discuss this role or other opportunities within the Bupa Dental Corporation Network please email Loren.email@example.com or contact directly on 0429 608 001
For more information about this practice and Bupa Dental Corporation, please visit: https://www.bupadental.com.au/dentist/bupa-dental-Goodwood.html
- It is essential to hold a current DCSI working with children clearance before commencing this role