Job reference: GDGS-JO-2102-17531
- Fantastic opportunity for an experienced Dental Assistant
- Full time role available within our state-of-the-art Practice
- Convenient location near Goodwood Station & On-site parking available
Bupa Dental Goodwood is a well-established, state of the art, general dental practice supported by Bupa.
We are currently offering a fantastic full-time employment opportunity for an experienced Dental Assistant who wishes to grow within our friendly team.
Here at Bupa Dental we are committed to delivering high quality dental care in a friendly environment.
When you join the team, you’re also part of Bupa Dental Corporation which means:
- Excellent career progression opportunities
- Learning and development opportunities that are tailored to you
- Be part of Bupa a health and care partner devoted to helping patients lead happier healthier lives
Heart of the role:
- Develop and maintain positive relationships by providing excellent customer service to our patients
- Prepare patients & facilities for dental treatment
- Provide quality chair side assistance to our Dentists
- Provide instrument sterilisation and infection control solutions
- Coordination of laboratory work including pouring models
- Maintain and implement procedures relating to the clinic
What you'll bring:
- Previous experience in a fast-paced busy dental practice
- Certificate III in Dental Assisting; Certificate IV will be highly regarded
- Excellent professional bearing highly developed communication and interpersonal skills
- Valid Working with Children’s Check required
- Availability to start immediately will be advantageous
- A great attitude towards teamwork
How to apply:
If you want to work in a positive fast-paced environment where patient care is the number one priority click Apply Now to submit your resume.
- It is essential to hold a current DCSI working with children clearance before commencing this role