Job Reference: IQGN-JO-2105-18056
- Fantastic career opportunity for an experienced Dental Assistant
- Join our dynamic team in our state-of-the-art practice
- Located in Freshwater close to public transport
A career at Freshwater Dental is more than just a job. It's an opportunity to make a real difference in the lives of our customers and community. Our purpose, helping people live longer, healthier, happier lives, is what inspires us. It's a promise to our customers to change lives for the better. Our people are at the heart of this. It's their passion, ideas and commitment that will shape a brighter future for both Freshwater Dental and our customers.
Freshwater Dental is dedicated to providing the local community of Freshwater and its surrounding Northern Beaches suburbs with top quality dental care. Our highly qualified team aims to provide all patients with a positive, gentle and relaxed dental experience that mirrors the Freshwater Beach lifestyle.
Our team is seeking an experienced, hard working and reliable Dental Assistant to join our practice on a part time basis.
Heart of the role:
- General chairside assistance
- Provide sterilisation and infection control solutions maintain stock control
- Prepare patients & facilities for dental treatment
- Coordination of laboratory work
- Patient care from entry to the surgery to recall management
- Collaborate closely with the clinical team; assist in all aspects of general dentistry
- Assist with administration tasks as required
What you'll bring:
- Dental Assisting and some Reception skills (further on the job training offered)
- Certificate III or Certificate IV in Dental Assisting highly regarded
- Experience in assisting in all facets of Dentistry including; preventative, restorative, crown and bridge work, Cerec crowns (same day crowns), implant crowns, surgical extractions and root canal therapy.
- Experience in Dental Software and HICAPS
- Experience in or a willingness to learn 4 handed dentistry
- Confidence in talking and listening to patients
- Flexibility, professionalism and a can-do attitude!
- The ability to work on a permanent ongoing basis in Australia
- Polished image with good personal presentation and hygiene
Benefits of joining Freshwater Dental (and Bupa Dental Corporation):
Work with us in a practice support role, and you can look forward to being surrounded by great colleagues as you play your own part in embedding our people-friendly, patient-centric ethos. We'll also give you access to:
- Paid parental leave
- Standard leave entitlements (20 annual leave, sick leave, bereavement leave, carers leave)
- Reward and recognition programs
- Well designed and fitted out practices with the latest equipment/technology for great patient care and experience
- Networking opportunities across the business and with peers
- Salary sacrifice policy
- Access to benefits such as, HI discount, optical discount, pet and travel insurance discounts, etc
- Set remuneration bands with regular performance discussions and remuneration reviews
How to apply:
Our people are at the heart of everything we do, because we care. We have created environments where people can look forward to coming to work, feel empowered and benefit from working collaboratively with brilliant & talented experts.
If this is the role you've been looking for then click the Apply now button to submit your resume and cover letter.
Alternatively, to discuss this role or other opportunities within the Bupa Dental Corporation Network please email Loren.email@example.com or contact directly on 0429 608 001
For more information about this practice and Bupa Dental Corporation, please visit: www.freshwaterdental.com.au