- Great opportunity for an experienced dental assistant
- Exciting Permanent Full time opportunity
- Join our friendly team, assist with general, preventative, restorative & cosmetic dentistry
Bupa Dental Five Dock is a state of the art facility focused on providing our patients with only the latest in dental technology and treatments. We provide extensive oral health services including preventive, restorative and cosmetic services through health professionals at the forefront of the dental field. In a practice equipped with dentistry’s most modern equipment – our staff have access to training in a wide range of treatment options providing excellent upskilling opportunities.
The heart of the role:
- Collaborate closely with the Practice Manage & Practice Principle; assist in all aspects of general dentistry
- Provide sterilisation and infection control solutions
- Prepare patients & facilities for dental treatment
- Maintain stock control
- Front desk reception duties
- Assist with building patient relationsAssist with ad-hoc administration tasks as required
What you'll bring:
- A minimum of 1 year's local experience in providing general dental chair-side assistance is a must!
- Certificate III in Dental Assisting would be advantageous, not essential
- Exceptional professional with strong communication and interpersonal skills
- A proven track record of punctuality and reliability
- Ability to build rapport with patients, in a cheerful, light-hearted manner
How to apply:
If you want to work in a positive, fast-paced environment where patient care is the number one priority, click Apply Now to submit your resume and cover letter. You must be an Australian citizen or permanent to be considered for this opportunity.