Job Reference: JO-2103-17716
- Permanent Part Time opportunity available to work 3-4 days a week, no weekends
- Attractive remuneration package available to the suitable candidate
- Join our friendly team, assist with general and cosmetic dentistry
Bupa Dental Erina believe in providing the highest quality general, cosmetic and preventative dental services to our patients in a caring manner. Our established team consists of highly skilled and motivated professionals who practice the latest advances in technology in our start of the art facility.
Our practice is currently seeking an experienced and friendly Dental Assistant to work Part Time hours (approximately 32 hours per week), no weekends.
Attractive remuneration package available to the suitable candidate.
About the role:
- General chair-side assisting with our OHT team
- General Sterilisation duties
- Maintain and implement procedures relating to the clinic, including infection control
- Collaborate closely with the clinical team
- Experience in providing general dental chair-side assistance required
- Certificate III in Dental Assisting would be advantageous
- Exceptional professional with strong communication and interpersonal skills
- A proven track record of punctuality and reliability
- Ability to build rapport with patients, in a cheerful, light-hearted manner
- A forward thinking & vibrant personality that will motivate those around you
How to apply:
If you want to work in a positive, fast-paced environment where patient care is the number one priority, click Apply Now to submit your CV and cover letter.