Job Reference: KMGW-JO-2012-17359
Silas Street Dental provides the full range of general, surgical and implant dental services. We are committed to developing our staff with a variety of dental techniques and treatments and are seeking a high calibre Dental Assistant to grow in this demanding role.
The Heart of the role:
- General chairside assistance
- Prepare patients and facilities for dental treatment
- Provide Sterilisation and Infection Control solutions
- Assist with building patient relations
- Support patient care goals and educate patients in dental health issues
- Coordination of laboratory work
What you'll bring:
- 2 years Dental Assistance experience required
- Certificate III in Dental Assisting is preferred, not essential
- Knowledge of Oasis Software essential
- Exceptional communication, interpersonal & customer service skills
- Energetic and proactive attitude and an ability to multi-task within a team
- A caring and friendly personality that will motivate those around you
About Bupa Dental Corporation:
Enjoy the independence of a private practice with the backing of a larger business. With over half a million patients placing their trust in us every year, we’re now the largest oral health provider in Australia and New Zealand. Being part of a 230+ practice network brings many future opportunities. We continuously research and integrate world best technology and techniques. That’s why, we’re leading the way in digital dentistry.
How to apply:
If you want to work in a positive, fast-paced environment where patient care is the number one priority, click Apply Now to submit your resume and cover letter.