Job Reference: JO-2106-18133
A career at Preventive Dental Care is more than just a job. It's an opportunity to make a real difference in the lives of our customers and community. Our purpose, helping people live longer, healthier, happier lives, is what inspires us. It's a promise to our customers to change lives for the better. Our people are at the heart of this. It's their passion, ideas and commitment that will shape a brighter future for both Corinna Dental Group and our customers.
Preventive Dental Care is a large, modern, and family friendly dental practice located in Canberra. Our established team consists of highly skilled and motivated professionals who practice the latest advances in technology in our state of the art facility. Working together with a team of providers and practice support, you will be knowledgeable in dentistry to be able to excel in your job, possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills and be committed to providing excellent dental care.
We are seeking an experienced Dental Assistant to join us on a part time basis.
Here at Preventive Dental Care we provide continuing, quality dental care for our patients in an environment that is welcoming and empathic. Our professional and friendly team strive to provide a service which consistently meets the aesthetic and functional needs of our patients across all aspects of dental care.
We are seeking a highly motivated and experienced Dental Assistant to join our outstanding team in a part time capacity.
This is an opportunity to further develop your dental knowledge and skills in a modern, highly motivated and friendly team environment.
The heart of the role:
- Chairside assisting
- Sterilisation and Infection control
- Preparation for Dental treatment
- Stock control
- Coordination Laboratory work
- Patient relations
- General ad hoc administration duties also included in the role
What you'll bring:
- Minimum 1 years’ experience chairside assisting
- An ability to multi-task and work well within a team
- A caring and friendly personality that will bring joy to those around you
- Excellent communications and presentation skills
- Certificate III in Dental Assisting is highly desirable but not necessary
Benefits of joining Preventive Dental Care (and Bupa Dental Corporation):
Work with us in a practice support role, and you can look forward to being surrounded by great colleagues as you play your own part in embedding our people-friendly, patient-centric ethos. We'll also give you access to;
- Paid parental leave
- Standard leave entitlements (annual leave, sick leave, bereavement leave, carers leave)
- Reward and recognition programs
- Well designed and fitted out practices with the latest equipment/technology for great patient care and experience
- Networking opportunities across the business and with peers
- Salary sacrifice policy
- Access to benefits such as, HI discount, optical discount, pet and travel insurance discounts, etc
- Set remuneration bands with regular performance discussions and remuneration reviews
How to apply:
Our people are at the heart of everything we do, because we care. We have created environments where people can look forward to coming to work, feel empowered and benefit from working collaboratively with brilliant & talented experts.
If this is the role you've been looking for then click the Apply now button to submit your resume and cover letter.
Alternatively, to discuss this role or other opportunities within the Bupa Dental Corporation Network please email Helen.Saraya@bupa.com.au or contact directly on 0408 797 125.