Job Reference: JO-2102-17609
- Exciting opportunity in a fast pace state of the art practice
- Permanent part time position 4 days a week, Tuesday - Thursday between 7:30am - 5:00pm AND Friday's 7:30am - 4:00pm
- Conveniently located in Deakin, public transport & free parking accessible
Preventive Dental Care provides exceptional treatment utilising modern dental materials and techniques, coupled with a superior level of professionalism, service and care.
We are currently seeking a Dental Assistant to join our team up to 33 hours on Mondays, Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday. This position is an opportunity to further develop your dental knowledge and skills in a modern, highly motivated and friendly team environment. The ideal candidate will have had experience in chairside assisting at a local dental practice for at least 1 year and also have excellent communication and interpersonal skills able to build good rapport with patients and work in a team.
The Heart of the role:
- Prepare patients & facilities for dental treatment
- Chairside assisting in general dental and surgical procedure
- Provide sterilisation and infection control solutions
- Assist with building patient relations and ad-hoc administration tasks
What you'll bring:
- A minimum of 1 year's Dental experience is a must!
- Certificate III in Dental Assisting will be highly regarded
- Knowledge of Dental 4 Windows preferred
- Excellent communication and customer service skllls
- Energetic attitude; a desire to learn and excel
- A caring and friendly personality that will motivate those around you
- Available to work 4 days a week on Tuesday through to Friday's
About Bupa Dental Corporation:
Enjoy the independence of a private practice with the backing of a larger business. With over half a million patients placing their trust in us every year, we’re now the largest oral health provider in Australia and New Zealand. Being part of a 230+ practice network brings many future opportunities. We continuously research and integrate world best technology and techniques. That’s why, we’re leading the way in digital dentistry.
How to apply:
If you want to work in a positive, fast-paced environment where patient care is the number one priority, click on the link below to submit your CV and cover letter.