Job Reference: TVGK-JO-2106-18106
A career at The Smile Company is more than just a job. It's an opportunity to make a real difference in the lives of our customers and community. Our purpose, helping people live longer, healthier, happier lives, is what inspires us. It's a promise to our customers to change lives for the better. Our people are at the heart of this. It's their passion, ideas and commitment that will shape a brighter future for both The Smile Company and our customers.
We are seeking an experienced Dental Assistant to join us on a part time basis working Monday to Thursday.
Collaborating closely with our clinical team, the successful candidate will be performing all aspects of general dental assisting and patient management. You will also be integral to the sterilisation of instruments, the infection control & general hygiene of the practice.
The heart of the role:
- Collaborate closely with the team to assist in all aspects of general dentistry
- Provide sterilisation and infection control solutions
- Prepare patients & facilities for dental treatment
- Maintain stock control
- Front desk reception duties
- Assist with building patient relations
What you'll bring:
- Minimum 12 months experience in providing general dental chair-side assistance
- Prior experience working at front office in dental highly regarded but not essential
- Exceptional professional with strong communication and interpersonal skills
- A proven track record of punctuality and reliability
- Ability to build rapport with patients, in a cheerful, light-hearted manner
- Able to work 4 days per week
Benefits of joining The Smile Company (and Bupa Dental Corporation):
Work with us in a practice support role, and you can look forward to being surrounded by great colleagues as you play your own part in embedding our people-friendly, patient-centric ethos. We'll also give you access to;
- Paid parental leave
- Standard leave entitlements (20 annual leave, sick leave, bereavement leave, carers leave)
- Reward and recognition programs
- Well designed and fitted out practices with the latest equipment/technology for great patient care and experience
- Networking opportunities across the business and with peers
- Salary sacrifice policy
- Set remuneration bands with regular performance discussions and remuneration reviews
How to apply:
Our people are at the heart of everything we do, because we care. We have created environments where people can look forward to coming to work, feel empowered and benefit from working collaboratively with brilliant & talented experts.
If this is the role you've been looking for then click the Apply now button to submit your resume and cover letter.
Alternatively, to discuss this role or other opportunities within the Bupa Dental Corporation Network please email email@example.com or contact directly on +61 419 018 381.
For more information about this practice and Bupa Dental Corporation, please visit: http://www.smileco.co.nz and https://www.dentalcorp.com.au/