Job Reference: TVGK-JO-2002-15708
- Work Full Time in the heart of Christchurch
- Provide high-level surgical assistance in this rewarding role
- Maternity leave cover till early 2021 with the chance to become permanent
The Smile Company offers a comprehensive, modern, and high-tech dental service, which includes basic preventive care and dental maintenance as well as advanced cosmetic dentistry. We combine skill and expertise, with a gentle, caring touch.
We are seeking an experienced Dental Assistant with experience in all areas of a dental practice from sterilisation to dental assisting and reception to join our team on an initial maternity leave contract till early 2021 with then a chance to become permanent.
Collaborating closely with our clinical team, the successful candidate will be performing all aspects of general dental assisting and patient management. You will also be integral to the sterilisation of instruments, the infection control & general hygiene of the practice.
The heart of the role:
- Collaborate closely with the team to assist in all aspects of general dentistry
- Provide sterilisation and infection control solutions
- Prepare patients & facilities for dental treatment
- Maintain stock control
- Front desk reception duties
- Assist with building patient relations
- Assist with ad-hoc administration tasks as required
What you'll bring:
- Experience in providing general dental chair-side assistance
- Experience providing IV sedation highly regarded
- Exceptional professional with strong communication and interpersonal skills
- A proven track record of punctuality and reliability
- Ability to build rapport with patients, in a cheerful, light-hearted manner
- Willing to start on a maternity contract with the chance to become permanent afterwards
How to apply:
If you want to work in a positive, fast-paced environment where patient care is the number one priority, click Apply Now to submit your CV and cover letter.
For more information about this practice, please visit: http://www.smileco.co.nz