Job Reference: IPGV-JO-2001-15679
- Full time and part time opportunity for an experienced dental assistant
- Must be flexible to work until evenings
- A chance to enhance your dental assisting skills at a busy practice
At Bupa Dental Chirnside Park, we strongly believe in educating families and children about good oral hygiene, to help them have healthier teeth and gums for life. We love working together to improve the oral health of our local community, and we want our patients to feel at ease in our clinic. An opportunity has arisen for an experienced Dental Assistant to join our well established practice, providing top quality chairside assisting to our clinicians on a casual basis.
This position requires people to be available to work until evenings when called upon.
About the role:
- Instrument sterilisation and infection control solutions
- Chair side assist our dentists across various dental procedures
- Assisting with patient management; building relationships with all patients
- Operating and co-operate within the OH&S policy and program initiatives and guidelines
- Assisting with administration tasks as required
- Minimum 1 year chairside assisting experience
- Certificate III in dental assisting preferred
- Be able to assist efficiently with all clinical treatments
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- High emphasis on patient care and their dental goals
- Strong knowledge of chairside assisting - possessing a thorough and accurate working knowledge of materials & instruments for all procedures
How to apply:
If you wish to work in a positive, fast-paced environment where patient care is the number one priority, click on the link below Now to submit your CV and cover letter.