Job Reference: JO-2105-18020
A career at Bupa Dental Casuarina is more than just a job. It's an opportunity to make a real difference in the lives of our customers and community. Our purpose, helping people live longer, healthier, happier lives, is what inspires us. It's a promise to our customers to change lives for the better. Our people are at the heart of this. It's their passion, ideas and commitment that will shape a brighter future for both Bupa Dental Casuarina and our customers.
Bupa Dental Casuarina is a high-performing, professional dental practice which takes a holistic approach to oral health, assisting patients to maintain long term dental health by providing the knowledge to develop good oral health habits. This is a great career opportunity to further develop your dental skills and experience in a modern practice, with a friendly team.
We are seeking an experienced Dental Assistant to join us on a casual basis with a view to go permanent in the future.
The heart of the role:
- Collaborate closely with the Practice Manage & Practice Principle; assist in all aspects of general dentistry
- Provide sterilisation and infection control solutions
- Prepare patients & facilities for dental treatment
- Maintain stock control
- Assist with building patient relations
- Assist with ad-hoc administration tasks as required
What you'll bring:
- Experience in providing general dental chair-side assistance
- 1 years’ dental assisting experience essential
- Certificate III in Dental Assisting would be highly desired, but not essential
- Exceptional professional with strong communication and interpersonal skills
- A proven track record of punctuality and reliability
- Ability to build rapport with patients, in a cheerful, light-hearted manner
Benefits of joining Bupa Dental Casuarina:
Work with us in a practice support role, and you can look forward to being surrounded by great colleagues as you play your own part in embedding our people-friendly, patient-centric ethos. We'll also give you access to;
- Paid parental leave
- Standard leave entitlements (20 annual leave, sick leave, bereavement leave, carers leave)
- Reward and recognition programs
- Well designed and fitted out practices with the latest equipment/technology for great patient care and experience
- Networking opportunities across the business and with peers
- Salary sacrifice policy
- Access to benefits such as, HI discount, optical discount, pet and travel insurance discounts, etc
- Set remuneration bands with regular performance discussions and remuneration reviews
How to apply:
Our people are at the heart of everything we do, because we care. We have created environments where people can look forward to coming to work, feel empowered and benefit from working collaboratively with brilliant & talented experts.
If this is the role you've been looking for then click the Apply now button to submit your resume and cover letter.
Alternatively, to discuss this role or other opportunities within the Bupa Dental Corporation Network please email Helen.Saraya@bupa.com.au or contact directly on 0408 797 125.