Job Reference: IOGN-JO-2106-18092
- Fantastic opportunity for an experienced Dental Assistant to join our friendly team
- Working over a 7 day Roster, including a rotating Thursday late night and Saturday
- Convenient location inside Warringah Mall
A career at Bupa Dental Warringah Mall is more than just a job. It's an opportunity to make a real difference in the lives of our customers and community. Our purpose, helping people live longer, healthier, happier lives, is what inspires us. It's a promise to our customers to change lives for the better. Our people are at the heart of this. It's their passion, ideas and commitment that will shape a brighter future for both Bupa Dental Warringah and our customers.
Bupa Dental Warringah Mall in Westfield Warringah is located on the northern beaches in Brookvale. This is an exciting brand-new practice supported by Bupa Dental Corporation!
This position is an opportunity to further develop your dental knowledge and skills in a modern, highly motivated and friendly team environment.
The ideal candidate will have had experience in chairside assisting at a local dental practice for at least 1 year and also have excellent communication and interpersonal skills able to build good rapport with patients and work in a team.
Heart of the role:
- Prepare patients & facilities for dental treatment
- Chairside assisting in general dental and surgical procedure
- Provide sterilisation and infection control solutions
- Assist with building patient relations and ad-hoc administration tasks
What you'll bring:
- A minimum of 1 year's Dental experience is a must!
- Certificate III in Dental Assisting will be highly regarded
- Knowledge of software System Dentrix preferred, not essential
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Energetic attitude; a desire to learn and excel
- A caring and friendly personality that will motivate those around you
Benefits of joining Bupa Dental Warringah (and Bupa Dental Corporation):
Work with us in a practice support role, and you can look forward to being surrounded by great colleagues as you play your own part in embedding our people-friendly, patient-centric ethos. We'll also give you access to;
- Paid parental leave
- Standard leave entitlements (20 annual leave, sick leave, bereavement leave, carers leave)
- Reward and recognition programs
- Well designed and fitted out practices with the latest equipment/technology for great patient care and experience
- Networking opportunities across the business and with peers
- Salary sacrifice policy
- Access to benefits such as, HI discount, optical discount, pet and travel insurance discounts, etc
- Set remuneration bands with regular performance discussions and remuneration reviews
How to apply:
Our people are at the heart of everything we do, because we care. We have created environments where people can look forward to coming to work, feel empowered and benefit from working collaboratively with brilliant & talented experts.
If this is the role you've been looking for then click the Apply now button to submit your resume and cover letter.
Alternatively, to discuss this role or other opportunities within the Bupa Dental Corporation Network please email Loren.email@example.com or contact directly on 0429 608 001
For more information about this practice and Bupa Dental Corporation, please visit: https://www.bupadental.com.au/dentist/bupa-dental-warringah-mall