Job Reference: JRGQ-JO-2012-17258
- Permanent full time and casual opportunities available
- Work at a busy, fast pace dental practice with a lively team
- Located centrally in Brisbane CBD close to all amenities and transport
Bupa Dental Brisbane is a general dental practice located in the heart of Brisbane’s CBD. We provide our patients with exceptional treatment utilising modern dental materials and techniques, coupled with a superior level of professionalism, service and care across general dentistry, sedation, restorative, dentistry cosmetic, dentistry oral hygiene and dental emergencies.
We are seeking a full time or casual Dental Assistant to join our practice in the heart of Brisbane CBD.
This role requires a commitment to work full time including some late nights during the week and Saturdays when required.
Applicants preferring casual on-call work are welcome to apply and will be considered.
To be considered you must have a minimum of 1 year experience working as a Dental Assistant at a local dental practice.
Fluent oral and written communication skills are a must as is a commitment to team work and a proactive attitude to thrive at a busy, fast-pace practice.
The heart of the role:
- General chairside assistance
- Provide sterilisation and infection control solutions, maintain stock control
- Prepare patients & facilities for dental treatment
- Process contaminated instruments and equipment in accordance with practice protocols
- Patient care from entry to the surgery
- Maintain and monitor an appropriate level of supplies in treatment room and order as required
What you’ll bring:
- Minimum 1 year dental assisting experience
- Certificate III in Dental Assisting is preferred but not essential
- Exceptional communication, interpersonal & customer service skills
- A proven track record of punctuality and reliability
- Ability to build rapport with patients, in a cheerful, light-hearted manner
- A great attitude towards teamwork and willingness to learn & develop
- Availability to work late nights and Saturdays when required
Bupa believes in hiring the best talent in the market. We are known for our vibrant, high performing and incredibly rewarding workplace, and we take pride in creating exceptional and meaningful work experiences, encouraging innovation, delivering award winning benefits to our employees and being involved with our communities.
Bupa has everything – growth, passion, results and a caring & supportive culture that surround a burning ambition and purpose that is the best in the world.
How to apply:
If you want to work in a positive, fast-paced environment where patient care is the number one priority, click Apply Now to submit your resume and cover letter.
For more information about this practice please visit: https://www.bupadental.com.au/dentist/bupa-dental-Brisbane.html