Job Reference: JO-2106-18104
A career at Bupa Dental Boronia is more than just a job. It's an opportunity to make a real difference in the lives of our customers and community. Our purpose, helping people live longer, healthier, happier lives, is what inspires us. It's a promise to our customers to change lives for the better. Our people are at the heart of this. It's their passion, ideas and commitment that will shape a brighter future for both the practice and our customers.
We have a great opportunity for an experienced Dental Assistant to join the team today!
Heart of the role:
- General chairside assistance
- Provide sterilisation and infection control solutions, maintain stock control
- Prepare patients & facilities for dental treatment
- Patient management; greeting and welcoming patients, answering all phone enquiries, making & confirming appointments; checking, processing & managing customer accounts
- Patient care from entry to the surgery, recall management
- General administration including processing payments using EFTPOS & HiCaps
- Reporting as necessary on practice activities
What you'll bring:
- Minimum 2 years of dental assisting experience essential
- Dental reception experience will be highly regarded
- Certificate III in Dental Assisting will be highly regarded
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to be punctual, reliable and well presented
- A caring and friendly personality that will motivate those around you
Benefits of joining Bupa Dental Boronia:
Work with us in a practice support role, and you can look forward to being surrounded by great colleagues as you play your own part in embedding our people-friendly, patient-centric ethos. We'll also give you access to;
- Paid parental leave
- Standard leave entitlements (20 annual leave, sick leave, bereavement leave, carers leave)
- Reward and recognition programs
- Well designed and fitted out practices with the latest equipment/technology for great patient care and experience
- Networking opportunities across the business and with peers
- Salary sacrifice policy
- Access to benefits such as, HI discount, optical discount, pet and travel insurance discounts, etc
- Set remuneration bands with regular performance discussions and remuneration reviews
How to apply:
Our people are at the heart of everything we do, because we care. We have created environments where people can look forward to coming to work, feel empowered and benefit from working collaboratively with brilliant & talented experts. If this is the role you've been looking for then click the Apply now button to submit your resume and cover letter.
Alternatively, to discuss this role or other opportunities within the Bupa Dental Corporation Network please email Annyas.Badran@bupa.com.au or contact directly on 0407 108 482.
For more information about this practice, please visit: https://www.bupadental.com.au/dentist/bupa-dental-Boronia.html