Job Reference - OVGN-JO-2106-18129
- Fantastic Dental Assisting opportunity in a busy practice
- Excellent role for a Dental Assistant looking to develop and refine their skills
- Conveniently located inside Bondi Junction Westfield
A career at Bupa Dental Bondi Junction is more than just a job. It's an opportunity to make a real difference in the lives of our customers and community. Our purpose, helping people live longer, healthier, happier lives, is what inspires us. It's a promise to our customers to change lives for the better. Our people are at the heart of this. It's their passion, ideas and commitment that will shape a brighter future for our customers.
Bupa Dental Bondi Junction is located in the heart of Bondi in Westfield Bondi Junction; Currently operating with 4 chairs with the capacity to expand into a 6 chair dental practice.
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Dental Assistant to join our upbeat and hardworking team working Mondays, Tuesdays, Fridays and Saturdays!
Heart of the role:
- Collaborate closely with the Practice Principle and Practice Manager; assist in all aspects of general dentistry
- General chairside assisting
- Provide sterilisation and infection control solutions
- Prepare patients and facilities for dental treatment
- Maintain stock control
- Front desk reception duties when required
- Assist with building patient relations
What you'll bring:
- Minimum 6-12 months experience in providing general chairside assistance
- Certificate III in Dental Assisting would be advantageous
- Exceptional professional with strong communication and interpersonal skills
- A proven track record of punctuality and reliability
- Ability to build rapport with patients, in a cheerful, light-hearted manner
Benefits of joining Bupa Dental Bondi Junction (and Bupa Dental Corporation):
Work with us in a practice support role, and you can look forward to being surrounded by great colleagues as you play your own part in embedding our people-friendly, patient-centric ethos. We'll also give you access to;
- Paid parental leave
- Standard leave entitlements (annual leave, sick leave, bereavement leave, carers leave)
- Reward and recognition programs
- Well designed and fitted out practices with the latest equipment/technology for great patient care and experience
- Networking opportunities across the business and with peers
- Salary sacrifice policy
- Access to benefits such as, HI discount, optical discount, pet and travel insurance discounts, etc
- Set remuneration bands with regular performance discussions and remuneration reviews
How to apply:
Our people are at the heart of everything we do, because we care. We have created environments where people can look forward to coming to work, feel empowered and benefit from working collaboratively with brilliant & talented experts.
If this is the role you've been looking for then click the Apply now button to submit your resume and cover letter.
Alternatively, to discuss this role or other opportunities within the Bupa Dental Corporation Network please email Loren.firstname.lastname@example.org or contact directly on 0429 608 001
For more information about this practice and Bupa Dental Corporation, please visit:https://www.bupadental.com.au/dentist/bupa-dental-bondi-junction.html