Job Reference: STLK-JO-2103-17725
- Exciting full-time career opportunity for an experienced Dental Assistant
- Work Monday to Friday with our specialist periodontist
- Conveniently located in Albany, close to all amenities
PerioCARE is a specialist practice overseen by our principal dentist, LingFeng Soo. We are currently searching for an experienced Dental Assistant who has previously assisted in periodontics and general dentistry.
Our vacancy offers full time hours (40 hours per week) and a Monday to Friday roster.
If you are a passionate dental assistant with a patient-oriented mindset and desire to deliver excellent clinical assisting and patient care we want to hear from you.
The heart of the role:
- Chairside assisting the dentist in all periodontal procedures
- Closely working with our Principal Dentist
- Following up on patients and greeting them in for their treatments
- Contributing considerably to the day to day running of the dentist's books
What you'll bring:
Minimum 2 years' experience in Dental Assisting at a local New Zealand dental practice
Prior experience working with a Periodontist or assisted in periodontal procedures
A passion for this industry and further learning
An empathy with our patient group
Excellent planning and organisation skills
Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Available to work full-time hours
How to apply:
If you want to work in a positive, fast-paced environment where patient care is the number one priority, click Apply Now to submit your CV and cover letter.
For more information about our practice, please visit: http://www.periocare.co.nz/