Job Reference: SLGK-JO-2102-17614
- Exciting part time career opportunity for an experienced Dental Assistant
- 30 hours per week on offer across Monday to Friday including one late night
- Conveniently located in Albany, close to all amenities
Dental on the Shore, established 2001 prides itself on both the time we take to talk with patients, and the quality of our dental care. We have grown entirely through Communication, Awesome People in our team, and applying the best Technology relevant. Our dedicated team offer a thorough and personalised approach to patient care, with a simple philosophy based on trust, respect and empathy. With advanced technologies like CEREC, Multiple Lasers, Conebeam, our practice provides the very best dentistry can offer.
We have a vacancy for an experienced Dental Assistant to join our team on a part time basis 30 hours per week.
The role will be rostered Monday to Friday and includes one late night.
The heart of the role:
- Chairside assisting the dentist in all general dental procedures
- Closely working with our Principle Dentist who is a qualified teacher
- Liaising with our partner laboratories in New Zealand and abroad
- Following up on patients and greeting them in for their treatments
- Contributing considerably to the day to day running of the dentist's books
What you'll bring:
Minimum 1 year experience in Dental Assisting at a local New Zealand dental practice
A passion for this industry and further learning
An empathy with our patient group
Excellent planning and organisation skills
Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Understanding and experience of dental surgery preferred
Available to work 30 hours across Monday to Friday plus one late night
How to apply:
If you want to work in a positive, fast-paced environment where patient care is the number one priority, click Apply Now to submit your CV and cover letter.
For more information about our practice, please visit: http://www.dentalontheshore.co.nz