Job Reference: SLGK-JO-2009-16574
- Exciting full time career opportunity for an aspiring Dental Assistant
- Full Time vacancy at a high end dental practice
- Conveniently located in Albany, close to all amenities
Dental on the Shore, established 2001 prides itself on both the time we take to talk with patients, and the quality of our dental care. We have grown entirely through Communication, Awesome People in our team, and applying the best Technology relevant. Our dedicated team offer a thorough and personalised approach to patient care, with a simple philosophy based on trust, respect and empathy. With advanced technologies like CEREC, Multiple Lasers, Conebeam, our practice provides the very best dentistry can offer.
We have a vacancy for an aspiring Dental Assistant to join our team on a full time basis.
Experience is preferred however we are willing to train the right person with the drive and passion to “take it to the next level”, this role is challenging but also rewarding.
About the role:
- Chairside assisting the dentist in all general dental procedures
- Closely working with our Principle Dentist who is a qualified teacher
- Liaising with our partner laboratories in New Zealand and abroad
- Following up on patients and greeting them in for their treatments
- Contributing considerably to the day to day running of the dentist's books
A passion for this industry and further learning
An empathy with our patient group
Excellent planning and organisation skills
Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Understanding and experience of dental surgery preferred
Available to work on Saturdays
How to apply:
If you want to work in a positive, fast-paced environment where patient care is the number one priority, click Apply Now to submit your CV and cover letter.
For more information about our practice, please visit: http://www.dentalontheshore.co.nz