Job Reference: HHGS-JO-2011-17236
- Rare permanent opportunity available to work as a Dental Assistant
- Part time position working 3 days a week (no weekends)
- Located in Adelaide CBD close to public transport and all amenities
Bupa Dental Adelaide is an established dental practice who prides themselves in providing comprehensive range of dental services. We provide our patients with a wide range of dental services, from basic check-ups to more involved treatments like CEREC. Here at Bupa Dental with our experienced staff, we are committed to delivery high quality dental care in a friendly environment.
We are currently seeking an experienced Dental Assistant to join our team permanently working three days part-time with a fixed term contract to cover Maternity leave12 months with a view to extend.
To be considered for these roles, you must have at least 1-2 years of dental assisting experience at a local Australian practice, competent in assisting with all general dental procedures, have excellent communication, interpersonal and team working skills in order to work in a fast-paced environment.
Having a Certificate 3 in Dental Assisting will also be highly regarded.
When you join the team you’re also part of Bupa Dental Corporation which means:
- Excellent career progression opportunities
- Learning and development opportunities that are tailored to you
- Be part of Bupa a health and care partner devoted to helping patients lead happier healthier lives
About the role:
- General chairside assistance
- Provide sterilisation and infection control solutions
- Prepare patients & facilities for dental treatment
- Patient management; greeting and welcoming patients, answering all phone enquiries, making & confirming appointments; checking, processing & managing customer accounts
- Patient care from entry to the surgery, recall management
- General administration and reception duties including processing payments using EFTPOS & HiCaps
- Reporting as necessary on practice activities
- Minimum 1-2 years of dental assisting experience at a local Australian practice required
- Certificate III in Dental Assisting is highly advantageous
- Exceptional communication, interpersonal & customer service skills
- A proven track record of punctuality and reliability
- Ability to build rapport with patients, in a cheerful, light-hearted manner
- A great attitude towards teamwork
- Software proficiency in Oasis preferred but not essential
How to apply:
If you want to work in a positive, fast-paced environment where patient care is the number one priority, please apply to submit your resume and cover letter.
For more information about this practice, please visit: http://www.bupadental.com.au