Job Reference: OCGN-JO-2001-15620
- Full-time Receptionist role covering maternity leave staff for 10 months
- Fantastic opportunity to be a part of a well-established practice
- Located in beautiful Brunswick Heads
Brunswick Holistic Dental has been pioneering holistic dentistry in the Northern Rivers for over 20 years.
Our dedicated team offers a thorough and personalised approach to patient care, with a simple philosophy based on trust, respect and empathy.
We are seeking an experienced Receptionist to join our practice on a 10 month maternity leave contract working Monday to Friday full time.
The role will also involve dental assisting hence prior chairside assisting experience is essential.
The heart of the role:
- Greeting and welcoming patients
- Answer phone enquiries, appointment booking & recall management
- Assist with patient management; building relationships with all patients
- Administration & maintenance of the patient database
- Accounts & administration; taking payments using EFTPOS & HiCaps
- Assist in all aspects of general dentistry and sterilisation of instruments following the infection control protocol closely
- Prepare patients & facilities for dental treatment
What you'll bring:
- General dental knowledge is essential
- Dental 4 Windows experience highly regarded
- Ability to prioritise, multi task and work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication skills and patient care
- A forward thinking & vibrant personality that will motivate those around you
How to apply:
If you want to work in a positive, fast-paced environment where patient care is the number one priority, click Apply Now to submit your CV and cover letter.
For more information about this practice, please visit: http://www.dentalcorp.com.au