Job reference: SCGK-JO-2011-16857
- Rare position for an experienced Dental Assistant with front office experience
- Full Time position 40 hours per week
- Rewarding position in Flat Bush, close to public transport & amenities
At Sanctuary Dental, we are a vibrant team, supportive and enthusiastic, and love what we do for our clients. We work with the best technology in a beautiful environment.
We currently have a permanent full time opportunity for an experienced and passionate Dental Assistant with Front Office duties included. Candidates must have 12 months of dental assisting experience at a local New Zealand practice. You will possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills along with an enthusiastic attitude to motivate those around you in a positive, team-orientated environment.
This is a full time role and you must be able to commit to 40 hours per week with some Saturday availabilities required.
The heart of the role:
- Be the first point of contact at our practice
- Greeting and assisting our clients
- Managing client appointments and recalls, processing patient accounts
- General chairside assistance
- Prepare patients and facilities for dental treatment
- Provide sterilisation and infection control processes
- Assist with building patient relations
What you'll bring:
- Willing to work in a dual role; Dental Assisting and Front Office
- Minimum 12 months chairside assisting experience at a local dental practice essential
- Prior experience working in the front office of a dental practice highly regarded
- A passionate and enthusiastic attitude towards dental
- Ability to prioritise, multi task and work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication and patient care skills
How to apply:
If what you have read describes and is you, we would love to meet you. Click Apply Now to submit your resume and cover letter.
For more information about us - Sanctuary Dental, please visit: http://www.sanctuarydental.co.nz