- 12-month fixed term contract
- Located Melbourne, VIC or Lane Cove, NSW
- Newly created role with lots of room to grow – make this role your own
A career at Bupa is more than just a job. It’s an opportunity to make a real difference in the lives of our customers and communities. Our purpose, helping people live longer, healthier, happier lives, is what inspires us. It’s a promise to our customers to change lives for the better. Our people are at the heart of this. It’s their passion, ideas and commitment that will shape a brighter future for both Bupa and our customers.
Bupa Dental Corporation (BDC) is the leading, fastest growing dental services organisation in Australia and New Zealand. With a unique culture built on strong core values, we take great pride in producing quality work and recognising our employee strengths. We work alongside dental practices to unlock their potential allowing them to see rapid improvements in operational and business performances.
As Bupa Dental Corporation continues to focus on delivering enhanced services to our practices, a 12 month fixed term contract has become available for a hardworking and passionate individual who possesses significant operational and hands-on experience working in dental practices to join the Dental Clinical team in the role of Customer Service Officer.
Our aim is simple, to deliver world-class patient care in the world of dentistry. We do this by putting our patients and people at the heart of everything we do. We empower our people to provide the highest standards of care by constantly looking to improve all aspects of our approach and see the Customer Service Officer as central to this aim.
The Customer Support Officer will play a key role in the implementation of best practice in clinical governance, safety and care for our people and customers. You will champion a quality culture that improves customer care outcomes and assists dental practitioners and practices to meet their obligations and mitigate risk.
This role is available to be based in Melbourne, Victoria or Lane Cove, New South Wales.
What we’re looking for:
We’re looking for a proactive team player who will bring a high level of energy, initiative, and passion to a fun, fast paced environment. This exciting opportunity holds no boundaries to the following:
- Support the creation, maintenance and implementation of a Quality Framework that will assist dental practitioners and practices to attain and maintain compliance with relevant industry standards and Bupa policies and actively support them to complete actions to address identified areas for improvement
- Provide clerical and administrative support to the Clinical and Quality team including report generation
- Assist and enable practitioners and practices to collect and use agreed standardised quality data through the provision of standardised collection and reporting tools and training aids to support their use
- Ensure all incidents are reported and managed in accordance with the Bupa Incident Management Policy and the Health Services Incident Management Procedure and that any agreed corrective actions are completed by the responsible person(s) within the designated timeframe
You will associate strongly with the following experience and attributes as well:
- Previous experience working in an operational and hands-on role within a dental practices
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills
- An understanding of how to work with multiple stakeholders
- Strong PC skills in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Fastidious attention to detail and focused on results and outcomes
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise
- Hardworking and committed
Bupa believes in hiring the best talent in the market. We are known for our vibrant, high performing and incredibly rewarding workplace, and we take pride in creating exceptional and meaningful work experiences, encouraging innovation, delivering award winning benefits to our employees, and being involved with our communities.
Bupa has everything - growth, passion, results, and a caring & supportive culture that surround a burning ambition and purpose that is the best in the world.
Our people reflect the diversity of our community. At Bupa, your wellbeing, identity, and own story is respected and valued.