- Immediate start with existing patient base
- Full time or Part Time opportunity for an experienced dentist
- Lovely working environment with a great team culture
Palmerston Dental Surgery has been established in Darwin since 1985.
We are lucky to have a team of dedicated and professional individuals who all share the same attention to detail. We have been treating the whole family since 1985 and have built up a loyal base of clients who return to us time and again.
This is a unique and career-enhancing opportunity for a highly motivated Dentist who is looking to be part of a reputable practice. Our practice is seeking an experienced dentist to join our team and provide the ultimate patient experience!
- Bachelor of Dental Surgery
- A minimum of 2 years experience working in an Australian practice
- Current AHPRA registration and working rights in Australia
- Possession of valid radiation licence and operating experience with X-ray equipment
- Demonstrated knowledge of and proficiency with all aspects of general dentistry
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Professional, confident, highly developed communication and great interpersonal skills
To be considered for this opportunity, you must be an Australian Citizen or Australia Permanent Resident, currently registered with AHPRA with a valid Professional Indemnity Insurance.
How To Apply:
If you want to work in a positive, fast-paced environment where patient care is the number one priority, email your resume and cover letter to Shiree Faulkner firstname.lastname@example.org