Job Reference: JO-2101-17412
We have an exciting employment opportunity available throughout our network and keen to have a conversation with you about your potential next career move.
Our aim is simple: to deliver world-class patient care in dentistry. We do this by putting our patients and people at the heart of everything we do. This means we give you the clinical freedom to be your best - and a range of opportunities to continually develop your career with us.
This is a unique and career-enhancing opportunity for a highly motivated, patient-oriented Dentist who has broad dental experience and is looking for long term career prospects.
- This is a rare part-time opportunity in a family-based practice with an existing patient base
- Must have a Minimum of 2 years’ experience in an Australian Practice
- Must be flexible to work Friday's between 8:0am - 4:00pm
- Convenient location in Ocean Reef, parking available
Ocean Reef Dental Surgery takes utmost pride in their community and patient care; we are known in the community for providing quality dental treatment. We provide our patients with a wide range of dental services, from basic check-ups to more involved treatments.
Due to growth plans, we are looking to speak to AHPRA registered, experienced and passionate Dentists.
What you'll bring:
- Bachelor of Dental Surgery
- Current AHPRA registration and working rights in Australia
- Possession of licence and operating experience with X-ray equipment
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in an Australian Practice
- Demonstrated knowledge of and proficiency with all aspects of general dentistry
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Professional, confident, highly developed communication and great interpersonal skills
- Must be an Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident to be considered for this opportunity
What you’ll enjoy:
Joining the region’s largest dental practice network gives you the volume of patients to be fully rewarded for meeting achievable targets. You’ll receive a competitive package and support for your expertise in a modern collaborative environment. We’ll also give you access to:
- Generous monthly commission scheme
- Support to comply with your CPD requirements
- Networking opportunities with highly regarded industry clinicians
- Dedicated support teams – helping free up time so you can focus on patients
About Bupa Dental Corporation:
Enjoy the independence of a private practice with the backing of a larger business. With over half a million patients placing their trust in us every year, we're now the largest oral health provider in Australia and New Zealand. Being part of a 230+ practice network brings many future opportunities. We continuously research and integrate world best technology and techniques. That’s why we are leading the way in digital dentistry.
How to apply:
If you want to work in a positive, fast-paced environment where patient care is the number one priority, click Apply Now to submit your resume and cover letter. You must be an Australian citizen or permanent resident with current AHPRA registration to be considered for this opportunity.