Job Reference: JO-2103-17796
- Fantastic opportunity for an experienced Anaesthetic Nurse
- Casual role (with permanent prospects)
- Located in the heart of trendy South Yarra
Bond Street Dental and busy dental clinic in the heart of South Yarra, with 11 dental chairs and onsite General Anaesthetic Theatre. We have a team of dentists, surgeons, and hygienists as well as a large support team that work very hard to deliver exceptional care and service to our patients.We are looking for an experienced anaesthitic nurse with exceptional communication skills and ability to work as integral part of our busy team.
Heart of the Role:
- Assist Specialist Anaesthetist with provision of general anaesthesia in our dental practice setting
- Pre-Op/Post-Operative Care as required
- Assist with the coordination/management of the Mobile Anaesthetic Service
- Anaesthetic equipment management and checks as required
- Assist with stock control and ordering
- Review of drugs/stock levels, and audit expiration dates etc.
What you'll bring:
- Experience in a mobile anaesthetic setting ideal
- Current AHPRA registrations (without restrictions)
- Must have current Advanced Life Support Certification (within last 2years)
- Minimum 2 yrs anaesthetic experience or equivalent
How to apply:
If you wish to work in a positive, fast-paced environment where patient care is the number one priority, click on the link below Now to submit your CV and cover letter.