Job Reference: JO-2103-17789
- Exciting opportunity for an Administration Assistant
- Flexible to work part time - Monday, Wednesday, Friday - 24 hours
- Located in Braddon, ACT close to all amenities
At Canberra Surgicentre, our surgeons and staff are committed to providing the highest standard of patient care. Our practice deals with patients attending Canberra Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery who require day surgery. Established in 1997, our dedicated team strives to deliver the best possible care to each patient.
We are currently looking for an experienced Administration Assistant to work in a Part Time Role - 24 hours a week.
Supporting the Customer Services & Administration Manager towards the efficient day-to-day running of administration across the practice, the occupant of this role will ultimately be responsible to:
- Maximise practice efficiency and ensure that administration tasks are completed to the highest standard
- Recommend and ensure continual improvement of all administrative tasks
- Provide prompt and high quality customer service and manage any enquiries or projects through to closure in a timely and efficient manner
About the role:
- Provide administrative support to the Customer Services & Administration Manager
- Maximising office efficiency and ensuring that administration tasks are completed to expected standards
- Prompt and high-quality customer service
- Management of any enquiries or projects through to closure in a timely and efficient manner
- General office administration and providing support to the corporate office
- At least 2 years corporate administration or team support experience
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Strong PC skills in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Fastidious attention to detail and focused on results and outcomes
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise
- Hardworking and committed
How to apply:
If you want to work in a positive, fast-paced environment where patient care is the number one priority, click Apply Now to submit your CV and cover letter.